Lightroom 4 is out with some amazing new features and we will be teaching it all!
In our 4-day intense workshop, D-65 will teach you detailed workflow utilizing the 7 modules of Lightroom 4, to vastly improve your digital asset management, processing and image delivery skills.
You’ll learn the fundamentals of Lightroom 4 and become an expert in keeping every image you shoot organized, edited and archived through keywording, metadata and collections.
You’ll optimally develop and enhance your images with presets and synchronization. And have the ability to move between Lightroom and Photoshop with ease while delivering quality images to friends, family or clients.
By the end of our 4 day intensive workshop, you will have the skills to create your own successful workflow in Lightroom 4.
And, you’ll also receive our comprehensive D-65 Lightroom 4 book.
Come learn about the two new modules, Map & Book, along with new features in each of the original modules. Here are some highlights…
* Basic Video Editing
* Flags are now global
* Metadata Filters & Smart Collections adds Metadata Status
* Soft Proofing for Printing
* Process Version 2012
* Add locations/ geotagging to your images using Google Maps
* Design books without leaving LR
* Print Adjustment includes 2 new sliders to compensate for printers that are always a bit dark, light of lacking contrast
* Export edited videos or originals as DPX for Premiere or H.264 mp4 files